At Tashkent Metropolitan University, we value the diverse perspectives and intellectual passions that transfer students bring to our community. Our Admissions Committee conducts a thorough review process of all transfer applications to ensure that each candidate meets the following minimum requirements:
- Completion of at least four regular semesters of study at their previous university or college.
- No record of probation/discipline at the previous educational institute.
- Minimum GPA of 2.7 on a 4.3 scale (80 out of 100%). However, if the candidate’s previous university has a high world ranking, the minimum GPA requirement may be lower than 2.7.
- Submission of the following documents:
- application form,
- transcripts from the previous university/college,
- official English proficiency test score of IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL iBT 71 and above,
- personal statement,
- study plan,
- passport or ID-card bio scan,
- and photo 3.5×4.5.
The Admissions Committee may request course syllabuses of some subjects from the candidate’s previous study to evaluate course equivalency between their previous institute and Tashkent Metropolitan University.
After reviewing all the submitted documents and assessing the candidate’s eligibility, the Committee will determine the appropriate grade level for the student to join. It is important to note that the number of years studied at the previous university may not be fully acknowledged unless the curriculum closely aligns with that of Tashkent Metropolitan University. If the Committee determines that the candidate is a good fit, they will invite the student for an interview.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.