Tashkent Metropolitan University aims to make education affordable and to recognize and reward the unique talents and abilities of prospective students through its Excellence Scholarships.
These scholarships are awarded to the top three winners of international olympiads or world championships, such as:
- The World Chess Championships
- International Zhautykov Olympiad in Mathematics and Computer Science
- Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
- International Mathematical Olympiad
- International Olympiad in Informatics
- International Chemistry Olympiad
- International Biology Olympiad
- International STEM Olympiad.
In addition, applicants with an SAT score of 1400 or higher and an IELTS score of 7.5 or above are also eligible.
Recipients of the Excellence Scholarships must maintain satisfactory academic performance with a minimum GPA of 3.3 per semester until graduation.